BIRMINGHAM, Alabama, NXTsoft (www.nxtsoft.com), a company focused on delivering secure data solutions to the market space, announced today that it has designed a series of free webinars to educate and assist financial institutions during the COVID-19 Pandemic and resulting economic uncertainty.
The educational webinar series titled Pausing the Pandemic Panic: Ideas and Solutions for Financial Institutions in these Uncertain Times is specifically designed for NXTsoft bank and credit union customers but will also be available to any financial institution personnel who wants to attend. After each webinar NXTsoft will compile written answers to any questions asked during the webinar and will distribute an FAQ document on their website and via email to all attendees.
Webinars planned for the series include:
· An Overview of Pandemic Planning for Financial Institutions (All attendees will receive a Pandemic Planning Self- Assessment Checklist)
· Pandemic Response Actions - Implementing an Unplanned "Work from Home" Environment
· Using Real Disaster to Satisfy Your Annual Disaster Recovery Plan and Business Impact Analysis Disaster Testing; Spoiler Alert: Document Everything
· Lowering Operational Expenses in A Time Where Liquidity Is a Huge Concern
· Quarterly Mergers and Acquisitions Review - Tips for Cost Savings in Uncertain Times
· Consolidating Data Lakes and Silos for Financial Institution Cost Savings